7pm on Wednesday, October 24, 2012
If you have questions about being a spectator, participant or sponsor, please visit that page to reach the specific contact. If you have a general question that doesn't fit into any of those categories, please email email@example.com.
The Vienna Halloween Parade is a not-for-profit community partnership, which means it takes a lot of work from a lot of volunteers. Meet the people behind this beloved event — many of whom have been on the committee for years, overseeing many Parades.
- Committee Chair Rebecca Diamond (703-568-1911, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact Rebecca to join the Vienna Halloween Parade Committee.
- Jerry Ferguson, Fairfax Public Access TV (571-749-1103, email@example.com)
This will be the 8th consecutive year that Fairfax Public Access will be filming and airing the Parade on Channel 10 in Fairfax County, and as always we're really looking forward to it!
- Edythe Kelleher, Vienna Town Council
- Janet Renner, American Legion Auxilliary Post 180 (703-625-5736, firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Auxiliary will be sponsoring the Awards Ceremony at the Vienna Town Council meeting. Contact Janet to volunteer at the event or if you can donate refreshments.
- Claire Liston, C. Liston Communications, Inc. (email@example.com)
C. Liston Communications provides print and web design for the Parade materials.
- Pete Norloff, Vienna Wireless Society
- Sheila Janega, Patrick Henry Library (703-938-0405, ext. 204)
Contact me about the costumed kids and/or goodie bags.
- Cathy Salgado, Vienna Department of Parks and Recreation